Clinical Outpatient Assistant Director
- - OP Plattsburgh
- Plattsburgh, NY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Excellent Paid Time Off
Conifer Park, an Employee Owned company, is offering a leadership opportunity as an Assistant Clinical Director. The Assistant Clinical Director will support the oversight of our combined Outpatient Chemical Dependence Clinic and Opioid Treatment program located in Plattsburgh, NY.
This position will participate in the program operations, establish goals and objectives, participate in budget and financial goals; including monitoring and revising these as necessary. This position will work collaboratively with the entire interdisciplinary team to achieve the Clinics objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's Required/Master's Preferred
- QHP license/certification, such as a CASAC, LMHC, LMSW, LCSW
- Minimum of 3 years clinical work experience in the chemical dependence field
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
- Experience working with Methadone
- Experience in an 822 clinic
- CPR certification within six months of hire
This position will report to the Clinic Director to support the growth of the clinical staff through ongoing supervision and training. Align staff to their appropriate scope of work, provide ongoing monitoring to ensure clinical integrity along with strong, consistent compliance around evidence based standards. Work closely with external partners and regional staff.
This opportunity for a leadership positions offers competitive wages, generous benefits, 401(k) Plan and an opportunity for company ownership.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability