MAT Nurse Coordinator, RN - Offering $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- - OP Syracuse
- Liverpool, NY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and other voluntary Benefits. Tuition Reimbursement and excellent PTO Benefits.
Conifer Park is looking for a Full-time MAT Coordinator RN to join the outpatient team in Liverpool, NY. You will provide comprehensive psychosocial assessment, diagnostic and case management services to patients in an outpatient setting. Specifically, you will assess patients who present for dispensing, review those finding with the Medical provider and enter any verbal orders given. This position co-ordinates the nursing and medical needs of the clinic as it relates to the MMPT and then prepares and dispenses methadone and Suboxone in accordance with all state and federal regulations including JCAHO. Additional duties:
- Complete daily inventory of Methadone and Suboxone
- Ensure all daily/dispensing reports are printed and filed so that they are available for review by state and federal agencies including JCAHO
- Accept the order of Methadone or Suboxone and add inventory in Avatar
- Conduct Medical Screening Assessment for designated clients to ascertain the need for a PCP referral
- Order Methadone and Suboxone in accordance with all state and federal regulations including JCAHO
- Function as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Conduct medical screening assessment for designated clients to ascertain the need for a PCP referral
- Other duties as assigned
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS (Based on 40 hours, will be prorated based on hours): $1,000 after completion of the orientation period, $1,500 after one (1) year of continuous employment, and $2,500 after two (2) years of continuous employment.
Requirements: NY State RN License. Minimum 1 year experience in acute care/mental health nursing. CPR Certification required. Experience working with substance abuse preferred.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a pension plan in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts