Executive Assistant, Clinical & Medical
- - Medical
- Glenville, NY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), additional Voluntary Benefits, and generous Paid Time Off
Conifer Park is looking for a Full-time Executive Assistant to support the Clinical and Medical Teams at our Glenville, NY location. In this position, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative support for a busy clinical and medical team, performing a wide range of administrative responsibilities. Candidate will manage correspondence, data base information, scheduling of staff and patient appointments, and project management.
- Associates Degree with three (3) years of progressively responsible administrative assistant experience, preferably in a healthcare setting; or High School/GED with minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible administrative assistant experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Must be able to accurately proof read and edit non-routine correspondence, reports, etc. and to draft routine correspondence and recurring reports.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills dealing with internal and external customers;
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office platform, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Must have a keen eye for detail, excellent project coordination and time management skills, and ability to balance competing priorities and work with a sense of urgency. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals
We offer competitive wages, benefits, 401(k), ESOP and generous Paid Time Off in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts