- - Nursing Admin
- Glenville, NY, USA
- Full Time
Conifer Park is seeking a Unit Assistant to join our nursing team in Glenville, NY. In this role, you will be responsible for phone triage and acting as a liaison between the nursing, medical and clinical staff to the other internal departments and providers. You will schedule appointments for patients, complete transportation requests and provide clerical assistance for the department.
In addition, you will be also be responsible for managing the excel spreadsheet for the Suboxone numbers, Naltrexone request and Vivitrol injections as well as completing all lab orders and coordinating dental van services for patients.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience clerical, or front office experience preferred
- Vocational / Technical training preferred
- Associate's Degree preferred and may be substituted for experience
- Experience with computer programs, including the Microsoft Office platform, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Experience with routine office equipment (e.g. copier, fax, etc.)
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a pension plan in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability