Account Payable Clerk
- - Accounts Payable
- Glenville, NY, USA
- Full Time
Liberty Behavioral Management is looking for a Clerk to join our Accounts Payable team in Glenville, NY. In this role, you will assist the Accounts Payable staff with various duties including filing, matching invoices, data entry, checking expense reports, check cutting, assorted clerical duties and assisting with special projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter data into the computer for all facilities including but not limited to invoices, credits, expense reports, insurance refunds, patient refunds and recurring bills
- Will print, verify each batch entered, make any necessary copies for backup to attach to checks and file batches away in the To Be Paid file
- Log Expense Reports in Excel; check the accuracy of mileage reimbursement amounts, the dates and amounts on the expense report with the date on receipts and calculations of the totals requested
- Responsible to enter and allocate each expense to correct general ledger number
- Generate letters of explanation when discrepancies are identified in expense reports to be mailed with expense check
- Responsible for matching invoices with checks, mailing checks with backup and filing the check with invoices into the vendor folder
- Assist with any audits, which may involve pulling files, copying multiple invoices and returning files to original folders
- Open mail and date stamp received date
- Mail, Email and/or fax new expense reports, which are personally designed for each employee upon request, when a change occurs, or for new employees
- Responsible for printing and mailing W9 tax letters with form and filing them
- Sending and distributing faxes as needed
- Pull check copies and/or invoice copies upon request
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED required. Must have excellent interpersonal, time management skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and reliable transportation. Computer experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred.
We offer competitive wages and benefits in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability