Actively Hiring! Overnight Registered Nurse (RN) 5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- - Nursing Admin
- Glenville, NY, USA
- Full Time
Conifer Park is looking for a full-time overnight RN to join our inpatient nursing team in our Glenville location. Conifer Park offers comprehensive services for the treatment of alcoholism and substance abuse.
Hours are full-time 7 pm to 7:30 am! Generous shift and weekend differential!
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS : $1,000 after completion of the 90 day orientation period, $1,500 after one (1) year of continuous employment, and $2,500 after two (2) years of continuous employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Initiates nursing process utilizing the nursing assessment tool on an ongoing basis by planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating nursing care based on clinical knowledge, patient's needs and a collection of data;
- Develops and updates treatment plans to address nursing diagnosis and reviews with the multidisciplinary team to provide input for diagnosis, length of stay, and readiness for the next level of care;
- Implements detoxification procedure and delivers appropriate patient care according to withdrawal scale and physicians orders;
- Retrieves orders and administers correct medications per physician's orders and facilitates procedure and policy. Maintains updated knowledge of withdrawal medications and modalities used in addiction treatments;
- Records and reports to appropriate care providers any information that may impact the patient's treatment and/or continuing care and completes medical discharge form;
- Initiates consult(s) (psych, nutritional) when appropriate;
- Assesses patient for readiness for transfer to next level of care'
- Triage to minor injuries and illnesses of patients in coordination with the medical staff and RN Charge Nurse;
- Maintains confidentiality at all times;
- Assumes responsibility for growth and accountability through in-service programs and staff meetings;
- Assists in orientation for new employees and/or serves as preceptor;
- Reports for duty as scheduled and is capable of taking charge after completing charge orientation;
- All information maintained accurately and in compliance in electronic chart;
- Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: AAS from an accredited institution; a current valid NYS RN License; 1 year of experience in medical surgery, addiction medicine or a related field; current CPR certification; and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge and experience of alcoholism and chemical addiction and/or mental health experience preferred.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Background checks, pre-employment and drug screenings required